Far view always has you on the bottom, no confusing changes between games. This was something that made the far view hard to use in Topspin 2. Your perception changes quite alot depending on if you are playing from the top or bottom of the screen.
CHIREU has posted a video of demo gameplay:
http://www.ctennis.com/vids/vt3demo.wmv
VRAPTOR seems to have figured it out better:
It seemed like better positioning would have helped in the video too; it's nice to get some positive input on this already.I really love the game..... But I want the complete game because winning all matches 2-0 is boring now :-)
Divings....sincerely, in the last 5 matches I had 3 or 4 dives total.....because I anticipate too early, just that!
Thegameplay is terribly addictive if you take the time to learn the game!! I'll buy it for sure! Nadal is a god!! lol
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen