Freitag, 16. März 2007

Virtua Tennis 3 demo is available on Live!

A few ITST members have already downloaded the demo (free Live download), you can view the thread here.

substerNL writes:
In the first 2 games I played with federer against nadal, I counted a total of 15 dives from federer... Actually it was damn near impossible to have him NOT dive.

Also, everytime he dives you hear the exact same audio clip saying 'oooowwwwww'. Exactly the same thing over and over again. This also goes for all the effort sounds. It seems that there is 1 clip with no variation for every action. After 2 games this was starting to annoy the hell out of me.

I cannot find any way of him not diving. It's a frickin dive fest.

SlicerITST's opionion:
The control of your player differs a lot from TS2. In TS2 you can already charge up while running. In VT3 you have to get to your position on the court first and then you can start your hit. As quickly as you start charging up the shot your player seems to stop running and when your out of position start diving.
Neanderpaul sees the brighter side too:
On the surface the game appears to be very shallow, when in fact, it's pretty deep with regard to how positioning affects your shots, etc. I sure as hell didn't get the hang of it, which is good, considering I only played five or six mini-matches.

No man's land is just that ... spend too much time there and you're going to get spanked.

The graphics are solid - not Rockstar Table Tennis good, but good.

My biggest concern at this point is the non-stop, very annoying music being played during the match. I'm hoping/praying there will be an on/off option.
Considering that this demo only includes singleplayer mode it's probably more or less what one could have expected.

Keine Kommentare: